Thursday, February 26, 2009

Zing!

Number one installment of Ol' Bippy blog and I'm pretty excited because unlike my design blog (which I want to reserve solely for design work) I can actually show character and hopefully let you get a glimpse into my head. I wasn't into the idea of a blog at first because initially I saw it as a cry for attention but then I realized that I follow a handful of blogs myself and each one lends itself to some sort of creative inspiration so my hope is to do the same; even if it for only one kid.

And so... the time has come the walrus said to speak of many things, of sailing ships and ceiling wax and cabbages and kings... I'm watching BET right now and found it ironic that the only people on it are black EXCEPT for the illustrious ExtenZe commercials, then its only white people. just a thought.

Theres a song that's been running through my head and I can't get it out so hopefully me posting it here will get it out of my system...

No comments:

Post a Comment